If you don't have reliable support you're not likely to reach your breastfeeding goals.
Searching for answers online is confusing, and you're likely getting the wrong advice in your mom's FB group.
With us you'll get:
- A team of breastfeeding experts who have your best interest in mind.
- Evidence based support from experts that are following your journey.
- Access to your support with us 24/7.
This is right for you if:
- You find yourself googling, searching Pinterest, or posting in Facebook groups for answers to your pregnancy/breastfeeding/baby questions and concerns.
- You are currently pregnant and want to have your best start to breastfeeding, and continued support when your baby arrives.
- You’re experiencing common breastfeeding struggles, and need expert support.
- You plan to go back to work and want to maintain breastfeeding!
- You are serious about breastfeeding, and want to do anything to make it happen and maintain it!
- You are exclusively breastfeeding, partially breastfeeding (supplementing), pumping, or any combination of the above- Basically, you are breastfeeding or plan to.
This is NOT right for you if:
- You’re not a mom. (Sorry guys- no offense, but currently this program is for women only.)
- You’re not fully committed to your breastfeeding journey, or not 100% sure you want to breastfeed your baby.